July 9, 2013

Summer Time

This is a fast picture update of our summer thus far
My Big Boys :)
I donated a foot of hair again!  I was so ready for a change and actually like it this time
 

We went up to Bear Lake and Chase was lovin the tubes!  Jon and Tyler loved tube wars too!
this is my cute family on the 4th of July!  Chase loved all the fireworks, Nathan not so much.

Chase was not happy to take a nap one day so he cried and cried.  When he finally stopped I went in to check on him and this is how he fell asleep!  Talk about a crick in your neck!
 

 

Lucky for us the last weekend of my maternity leave Christian's work took us on a vacation to Cancun! It was beautiful and we loved it so much! 

This was sweet Nathan's baby blessing day!  What a cute little stud

For Mother's day this year Christian got me ticket to see Tim McGraw.  BEST EVER.

This is Christian after he caved in to Chases little "lay by me"  haha Love it

 

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

such fun posts! I love reading how you are doing even if I did just see you two weeks ago! You have had so many adventures recently!

Drew and Alicia said...

Looks like an awesome summer! Can't believe how much you got in with a new baby! Glad you guys were able to come to the cabin!

Heather said...

Great pictures! I was wondering if you would be able to answer a question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)